Tuesday, December 01, 2009

New rules for drivers taking driving tests in March 2010

Every morning on the bus ride to work, I will close my eyes and listened to YES 93.3fm. It's to keep myself updated of the latest news and also to keep myself updated of the new release songs. This morning, the Deejays shared a very interesting and useful news and that is from next year March onwards, there will not be the familiar four poles to assist drivers-to-be during the driving test. Those taking the exam before 1 March will still have the poles. Don't know if it's a good news or bad news. I haven't begin learning parking yet. Maybe it's more practical this way since there will not be any poles outside (unless you bring them out yourself). I wonder if this would mean leniency in the test cause last time once hit the pole will deduct points but now no more poles already so how do they gauge? Another thing is that they also commented on why the driving schools never teach students how to change tyres which is so true lo. Didn't even think about it until they say. The deejay so funny give wrong instruction by saying to jack the car up first before loosing the bots and nuts and so many listeners call in to say he's wrong it's the other way round. LOL.

Anyway, I think I found the perfect video on how to change a flat tyre. A step-by-step guide. Seems easy but I guess if I encounter that I don't know if I got the energy to jack up the car. LOL.



PS: After months of banning listening to radio online, they have finally removed the ban. Yipee. Now I can listen to my YES 93.3fm online at work. No need to have small radio whatsoever.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

yeah.. always use the pole as a guide to park last time.. haha..
i think that's why i suck at such parking.. haha.. =P

kenwooi.com

ChewyJas said...

heehee, so u belong to the category of people who must bring 4 poles out and used them when necessary one le.. xPp