Sunday, December 27, 2009

13th Driving Lesson + Spring Cleaning + 海派甜心

I hate parking. How do those drivers out there gauge when to turn? How much to turn? See what then can turn? Instructor is scratching head liao cause he don't know how to teach anymore. Is it because no pole harder to teach? I don't know but the last 3 times I park okay cause I use the rock as a marking point however once out of the circuit, I don't know how to park again. Sigh. The only way to solve this is to have more practice (which is impossible with my instructor's busy schedule) or be very very rich (maybe got hope if I win TOTO). If I'm rich, I can get myself a "Self Parking Car". It really does the parking by itself. Freaky. I also heard that they are coming up with robots to aids parking. Technology.






Take a look at the blog link below and you will understand more about the self parking car:

http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2006/09/ls_460_parking.html



..........................................................................................

After my driving, went home and do some spring cleaning. Found a bag of my sec sch uniforms. So many sets. Three set for the normal class lesson, one set for P.E, two sets for class practice, two sets for CCA. Funny one la. As hard as I try to maintain my waist so that I do not need to change so many sets, the sch wants us to change a new set of uni cause they change to a thicker material (not so see through). All these will be sold to the garung kuni man soon. I believe the school has change a different colours for their uniforms so no point donating either.




Below is a bear I caught in Genting years back but I've decided to donate it to the salvation army along with other soft toys that I have no more rooms to keep anymore. I believe there's kids out there who would appreciate them more than I do.



Old NDP bag. Really don't know what to do with it. Throw?



............................................................................

Cleared the top cupboard and feeling satisfied, decided to online to continue the idol drama 海派甜心。Recommended by Ms Leong to watch weeks ago but only today I managed to follow until the latest episode 8. Watched from episode 5 to episode 8. I don't usually get addicted to idol drama. In fact, I've only watched 流星花园,王子变青蛙 and currently this. I love 罗志祥 and 杨晨林's acting. Especially 罗志祥 his 360 degree transformation is really superb. 真是默契十足。李伟 AKA 学长 also had a very warm smile. He really have the "Don't-worry, leave-everything-to-me" kind of smile. Cute pics from 海派甜心 facebook fans page. Can't wait for episode 9 to be out soon in you tube. Till then. Hehe :)





Maple Story Version so cute. Looks exactly like them in the drama. Haha.

No comments: