Friday, November 13, 2009

It's Friday the 13th and it's a bad day!



Always Give 100% at Work but when it comes to Friday the percentage just drop to 5%? Not true for me. I think I've give in 101% today.

Rush like mad as usual and had to deal with one of the FSC thing. I want to be a service excellence admin to all but with how to when I have to be her "part time PA"? I have no time and can't concentrate on other FSC work like that. Her queries ranges from going to first floor to the extend of having to call her client and explain to her the travel insurance. That is so not within my job scope! For this, I think patience is the key. On the phone she always sounded so fierce but when meeting her face to face she was okay. I think she dare not see my face change.

After work, Cl's daughter came to the office. She was super cute, she thought the wishing stars in the bottle were sweets. At first I tried to give her the real sweet but she decline me, after sometime, she accepted it. Think she was happy I gave her a sweet and she gave me a high five and kiss before I leave office. What a darling!

Bf come fetch me home but just as we entered AYE, his bike encountered some problem and he drive it to the side road which is flooded with water!! The water just splashed onto my skirt and our shoes were drenched. Didn't know what happen for a moment but luckily later he realised it's cause the fuel is low. Re-start the engine again with the reserve fuel. So scary. I thought it's going to explode. Luckily he make it up to me by buying me two new pairs of shoe from CK. Not CK Tangs ah, it's the budget CK supermarket.

That's all for the day, the rain is still pouring down. Work tomorrow. Good night folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's true for most people, they only give like 5% on Friday. But it's that you can give 101%!

IMCurtain.com

ChewyJas said...

LOL