Friday, September 11, 2009

Driving - Final Theory Test 1st attempt

Didn't know whether I should end the test or check through one last time but eventually I ended the test and gotten the result I least wanted to get. I didn't pass my final theory on my first attempt! Argh! Actually I've checked through one time already and while going through, I made some amendments. Not sure if it was those amendments that caused the difference between a pass and a fail. Samena and I ended the test at the same time. She pass on first attempt. yay! :) Happy for her but so sad next time I will have to go down alone. Felt a bit sad and I keep finding faults to why did I not pass the test. First I blame my mum because she was so not supportive at all. The day before my test, while at the hospital visiting my uncle, she keep saying fail jiu fail la. I think you will fail since you so last minute then read the book. All of which had the word "fail" in the sentence. While Samena's mum was the opposite. She said You think you will pass when you never study? At least got the word PASS inside. Muahaha. Although was pretty tired and disappointed, I still went to the Comex with Samena and meet bf there. Accompanied her to get her new Nokia handphone which she's been eyeing on. :) It was double happiness for her. I didn't get anything from the Comex though. After bf reached and her friends reached, we walked seperately. I went to the Watson thinking I could get back my lost Watson card. However, the staff told me that they've sent back the card to the HQ during one of the audit session. DAMN. To cheer me up, bf treat me eat Japanese Teppanyaki. At least after eating I felt so much better. Hahaha. Eating good food never fails to cheer me up. Hehe. Took bus 14 home which is a long long journey that pass by my office. Went home, my father say he already know I won't pass. He say my IQ high but EQ low and final theory is all about EQ. He said even if one studies the whole book, that person also might not pass if he/she failed to analyse the questions correctly. Hmmm. Quite make sense because alot of questions in the test don't come fromt the guide book. Most are videos and some common sense questions. So I make up my mind, for the next test, I shall not study. Hehehe. Let's prove him right but how should I improve my EQ?

No comments: