Saturday, September 05, 2009

Clementi CC BGM + G-force @ Suntec

One fine day, out of the blue, I received an invitation through my mailbox asking me to attend the Biennial General Meeting at Clementi CC and after which to join them to catch G-Force at Suntec City (supposed to be Vivo City but last minute changes). I did not recall myself joining any of the Meeting nor was I a member there thus I thought I was quite lucky to be chosen. Teeheehee. Cause of this meeting I even took a half day leave from work. Woohoo!



This is my "admission ticket". However, at the very last minute, I realised I can actually invite my friends to go too. So bf was equally lucky as I invited him to come. Haha. Ah, why do they have to write my name wrongly?




I thought the meeting would requires us to go up there and speak or to discuss about some issues but this meeting was for us to be witness for the newly elected and appointed members and also to witness the presentation of the past events and financial statement. This youths out there is reading out a pledge to vow of their commitment to be the members and to help up. The meeting was a short and brief one without much introduction of the new members and after the meeting there was ample time for refreshment. About one hour or so and we thought of going home but in the end we just sit near the basketball court and watch some guys played basketball.


We had a nap on the way to Suntec. Seems like going on a holiday on the tour bus.





G-Force a great movie! So funny. The rodents in the movie are really entertaining and funny. So real life, and they have human-like charecteristic. One of them played facebook on her mini laptop. The other played dancing game and the song was the hottest Lady Gaga songs. I laugh just as much as the rest inside the hall. Would highly recemmend this movie. Go watch it!

No comments: