Friday, September 04, 2009

Her World.com Project Makeover

It was an evening of fabulous treats at the Her World.com Project Makeover at Tangs Vivo today.





The first thing I saw was the hand paraffin treatment and so I went to queue up for it. SMS bf to ask him not to call me when he reach since both my hands will be wrapped up and I wouldn't be able to use the phone.

While in the queue, the ladies in black helped us to cleanse our hands with a Sanitizing Spray.
When it was my turn, I was asked to spread my fingers slightly and slowly immerse my hand into a hot pinky solution which is the paraffin and remove hand from paraffin. After a few second I was asked to dip my hand in again and remove. This step was repeated about 3 times and the objective is to add several layers of paraffin to make a warm paraffin “glove”. The more paraffin, the longer the heat relief.





Next , my hand was wrapped up in a plastic liner bag which can be removed after 10 minutes.



When bf reached, I was halfway doing my mini hair makeover. It's such a waste that my hair is short now if not I can have a try at getting some curls free of charge. The lady before me really looked great from straight long hair to wavy hair. As for me, they stylist said she could only make my fringe more obvious and more volume.

Bf commented my new hairstyle really looks weird and he was scared to hold my hand because the paraffin makes my hand very soft. Wahaha. His reaction so funny when he dropped my hand away.

We had some refreshment while I queue up for some make-up. The mini burgers served was tasty. I think we had so much that it's enough to make up a big hamburger. Hehe.




I kind of like these two photos that was taken after the whole makeover. It's such a rare rare occasion whereby I will put on make-up and etc. Usually I just leave home without applying anything. The me before and after make up really looks different. No wonder people say there's no ugly women around, only lazy women. Haha. Went home with a mini goodie bag too with lots of vouchers and an eye cream inside. Just nice that I can used for my eye bag which is so obvious now due to a lack of sleep.




No comments: