Thursday, August 27, 2009

I LOVE DRAGONICA ! ! ! YOU WOULD TOO !





Like many MPRPG, the gamer can decided what class to choose at
the start of the game. For me I've choose Magician because in the later
stage I can take on a kitty form.

Screenshots of me and bf inside the game.
Me = Kitty
Him = Rooster




Rooster: *Side-glance at Kitty* Thinking: "she's so pretty and full of class.
I should get to know her."


Rooster: "Hey, Kitty I'll bring you to see big bad wolf one?"
Kitty: "Okay."
Rooster: "Okie, but first have to close your eyes."
Kitty: "Can."





While Kitty's eyes are still closed, Rooster is thinking whether
he should give a peck on kitty's face.



After a while, Kitty opened her eyes.
Kitty: "We are still here where we are just now.
Where's the Big Bad Wolf? You lied?"
Roosted: "No NO. Wait."
*Teleports*




Rooster: "See Kitty, the Big bad wolf is begging for mercy."
Kitty: "Yar, poor thing, let's beg to him back!"

Created out of fun~
Join the game at:
www.dgn.sg

No comments: