Tuesday, January 19, 2021

[Journey to the West] Nando's Official Opening at Jurong Point

 My family and I made a journey to the West after work for Nando's has officially opened its latest outlet at Jurong Point today! It's a great news for those living in the West like us because we no longer need to travel to the Central or East area for our favourite Nando's Meal. 


I went over by myself while hubby fetched my girl from home to join me. Good thing I spotted the Nando's signboard indicating that they are opened just below Golden Village meaning it's located at the Old Wing. Jurong Point is a super big mall with the old wing and new wing so this information is useful to me.

 There was already a small queue forming outside and I got into the queue before hubby and my girl reached and joined me. I love the colourful and vibrant vibes this new outlet gives. 

Ordering of food was seamless and contactless using the QR code pasted on each table. We ordered the new dishes that are on the menu and these new dishes are only available at this Jurong Point outlet!  


My JP Summer Bowl which is delicious and filling. It comes with the spiced rice mix with corn, cherry tomatoes, kidney beans, roasted pumpkin and their boneless thigh chicken meat which I ordered in the Lemon & Herb flavour. For my drink, I had the Bottomless RUBRO peach tea which is refillable. 


Hubby had the 1/4 chicken in Honey & Soy PERi-PERi sauce and we were expecting it to be sweet like honey throughout but It taste sweet in the beginning and ends with a little spicyness in the mouth. We later found out that this sauce ranks right in the middle of the Nando's spicy meter. Quite a pleasant surprise. Also ordered their RUBRO bubble tea and chose Aloe Vera bites instead of the normal pearls. Love this drink which is so nice and refreshing. 


We had an enjoyable dinner. The service staff were prompt and friendly. We will definitely be back again next time when we are shopping at Jurong Point just to eat the special dishes that are only available here!


XOXO


No comments: