Wednesday, December 25, 2019

[Personal] Celebrating Christmas at Pororo Park Singapore


This Christmas, I decided to make it a spacial one with my girl as we visited Pororo Park Singapore for the very first time. We had sort of visited most of the indoor playgrounds in Singapore and Pororo Park Singapore was one of which we had not yet explored. Thanks to Huggies for the complimentary one adult and one kid ticket which allowed us into the park for a 2 hour session.


We reached there about 11.45am and it was already crowded due to the holiday season. Upon entering, we headed straight to queue for the first session of the Pororo Christmas Musical happening at 12pm at the Tong Tong's Little Theatre. It was like an auditorium and kids could sit on the floor in front for a closer encounter to the stage. We were so excited when Pororo and his friend came out and Pororo was even dressed in his Santa suit. They sang and danced to a few Christmas carols and my girl was grooving to the beat to songs like Jungle Bells.


After the musical, we joined another queue outside as Santa Pororo was giving out Christmas presents to the first 100 kids. It was really good to receive a present from Santa Pororo however, we were not able to take a photo with him. It was a take and go kind of session to minimize the waiting time for the rest of the kids. We managed to sneak a few wefie which turned out to be blur.


 We went to explore the rest of the Pororo Park Singapore and these were the different sections inside.

Shark Ball Pool



My girl had a fun time "swimming" inside the shark ball pool filled with lots of blue and white balls. There was a big shark in the middle of the shark ball pool where kids could try to aim and throw the balls into its mouth and the balls would drop out from its stomach. My girl was amused by this but she was slightly too short to reach in and so with my help, we both tried to see how many balls we could feed the shark.

Pororo House


This was my girl's favourite place. Inside Pororo house, the lights were dimmed and there were colourful moving spotlights.  She loved this area so much that she literally treated it like her own house and was telling other kids, "no, you go and play the balls outside" as she wanted to hog the place. Oops. It was really amusing to see her behaved like that. She also started dancing and pretended to sleep on Pororo's bed.



Outside Pororo House, there was a small interactive corner where we could see ourselves on the TV screen.

Loopy's Cafe


We wanted to stay on for the daily carolling with bubble party and found out that I could extend my stay if I purchased at least $15 worth of food at the Loopy's cafe. Since we did not had lunch, I decided why not and I got ourselves a Mac and Cheese with fries and cookie to share. The mac and cheese was creamy and cheesy, just the way my girl and I loved it.

Tong Tong's Little Theatre



After lunch, we went back to the theatre for the carolling with bubble party. It was pretty fun especially now my girl had overcame her fear of bubbles. All the kids seemed to go crazy and wanted to catch the bubbles. My girl, being one of the youngest there demanded me to carry her high up so that she could join in the fun to catch the bubbles too.

Hinoki Pit



 This sensory play area was filled with aromatic Hinoki wood that came all the way from South Korea which was safe for kids of all ages. There were a few toys and digging toy cars to play with. We didn't really like this area as I didn't like the feeling of stepping on the Hinoki wood.

Petty's Supermarket 



This was another play area which my girl enjoyed as she could pretend to shop and buy her favourite fruits and vegetables to whip up a meal for me.

Toddler Area



At the toddler area, she played with the soft gym like slide and rocking horse.

Poby's Play Gym



At the Poby's Play Gym, my girl had the chance to exercise her flexibility by climbing and sliding. I had a hard time chasing after her.

Pororo Express Train 



During specific timing, the Pororo Express train would start operating. It would go two rounds before the kids alight. Only the kids were allowed on the train and initially my girl was unwilling to leave me and got down the train. After much persuasion, she happily rode on the train and waved to me when the train passed by! Instilling some form of independence here as well.


Finally, since I've not bought any Christmas present for my girl, I decided to get it from the Rody's Toystore. I got a set of Tayo bus for her as this was her current favourite show on YouTube and I topped up to arrange for a Private Gifting Session by Santa Pororo! There's nothing more special than receiving a present from Santa Pororo in private and we finally got a chance to take a closed up photo with Santa Pororo. My girl was asked to closed her eyes and walked into the theatre to open her eyes and see Santa Pororo with her gift. Just look at the smile on her face and I know it was worth it. Definitely setting a high standard here for her future boyfriends. Haha.


I must say we spent a very memorable 4 hours+ inside Pororo Park Singapore which I hoped my girl would remember next time. The park was very clean overall and the food was delicious too. Definitely worth spending the time inside. As the theme park is based on a famous character like Pororo, kids would enjoy as the character comes to live and appearing before them. This is really something very exciting for them to look forward to.


We definitely hoped to be back again! 

Pororo Park Singapore

6 Raffles Boulevard,
Marina Square
#02-29
Singapore 039594


XOXO


No comments: