Tuesday, January 19, 2016

[Outing] Fun time at Alive Museum @ Suntec City


Angels brought me here to the Alive Museum and transformed me into a happy angel. As part of their attraction's yearly renewal, Alive Museum had recently added in two brand new themed zones - Live.Laugh.Love and Young @ Heart. Together with my other 5 friends, we had a fun time taking photos inside, even though this is my second time there, I still enjoyed myself very much as this time round, it's with a different group of friends with lots of new exhibits. 

NEW ~ LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE ZONE


Wanna go for a ride in my awesome SGD 8888 wedding car? 


Hopped in! A car full of pretty ladies! 


L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

LOVE, only a four letters word but can be so wonderful to some yet complicated to others.


Autumn's fairy tale.


In a love boat with sis Kart! Super funny.


A super awkward proposal.


Why you so heavy?? Took this photo and NG a lot of time but have to continue cause they say acting also must act the full series.  


Meryl + Elaine = Red heart for friendship

NEW ~ YOUNG @ HEART ZONE


Us in the cartoon book of Alive Museum.


Loving how vibrant the red flowers are.


My friends say this photo can be turned into a Birthday greeting e-card.


Put your hands up in the air like you just don't care!

SAME ~ SOME OF MY FAVOURITES

So beside the two new themed zone, there's the familiar exhibits that still remains. Below are a few of my favourites.


Laugh until cannot jumping at this small trampoline. Hope somebody will organize a trip to the Trampoline Park soon! Hehe.


Yes, I always dream of myself being a big, friendly giant.


As usual, like the previous time we visited, we were the last group to leave and being a weekday night, it was not as crowded and we were happily taking our own sweet time to explore. One part of the Alive Museum is still under renovation though. Really thankful to Alive Museum for the invitation. Thank you my friends for joining me and this is one outing I only took like 3 photos at the entrance only! Photos all credited to the rest of my friends. THANKS!!! 

Note: Alive Museum Singapore will be open throughout Chinese New Year (including 8 and 9 February 2016 and there is FREE WiFi access inside the museum. 

ADDRESS

Suntec City Mall 
#03-372
Singapore 038983 
(Between Towers 3 & 4)
(Just next to the Kopitiam)

OPENING HOURS

Opens daily from 10am to 10pm (last admission at 9pm)

TICKET PRICES

$25 (Adults) and $20 (Children 3-12 years)
(Do check out their combo packages which may be more worth)

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT



XOXO

No comments: