Saturday, September 05, 2015

[EVENT] SAMPLE STORE - KA BLOOM+ AT MAKERS' MARKET


Sample Store held the Ka Bloom+ event at Makers' Market with lots of exclusive promotions from Cathy Doll, My Beauty Diary, Ma Cherie, Za, Whamisa and more. Members were also introduced to the Sample Store's new mobile app launch.


I have been a Sample Store's member for quite a while and all I could say is that they are definitely getting bigger and better. Last month, I did a check-out for 4 samples that I wanted to try (scroll down for review) and I was so surprised when I receive a SG50 Beauty Deluxe Beauty Box with many more samples to try. By redeeming and using samples for new products, I can have a better idea if that product is suitable for me or not before I purchase the retail size one. With the launch of the Sample Store's mobile app, redeeming samples is now a breeze. Membership is free too.

To download the app, please visit
http://www.singpost.com/mobile-applications/sample-store-mobile.html


Some of the beautiful photos taken at the Ka Bloom+ event. Everything pink is so sweet and lovely. Especially love the booth of Ma Cherie. Each attendee also brought home a nicely packed samples set from Sample Store.


Thank you Sample Store and looking forward to more such events from you!

THE 4 SAMPLES I WANTED TO TRY OUT


Just started using this White Formula Super Moise Toner with Hyaluronic Acid sample (35ml) and I highly recommend this for the following reasons:

#1 It's fragrance free. I don't really like the smell of chemical on my face when I went to bed.
#2 It's alcohol free. 
#3 Helps to moisturize and hydrates my skin 
#4 The feeling is a bit thicker, not the very fluid type. 
#5 Quick absorption. My skin feels soft and no trace of stickiness left behind. 

Will update the space here for the rest of the other 3 products as I have not use them yet.

No comments: