Saturday, February 07, 2015

[Cafe] La Marelle Boutique Cafe at Baghdad Street


La Marelle is a French boutique cafe worth visiting during your spare time. I fall in love with their pink whimsical decorations, flowery paper lanterns as lights and walls of cloud and raindrop motifs. Every corner is a good spot for photo taking and it started from the stairs that we walked up.  


"La Marelle is a french brand who makes colourful and vibrant fashion accessories designed by artists. For 10 years, La Marelle designs unique creation to make people happy. Created by Pascale Nivet (alias Melle Héloïse) and Fabrice Bernetière, La Marelle has grown from editing porcelain plates in 2003 to a well-known brand distributed in more than 40 countries and 2000 selling points in France and abroad. The range of products has been extended to bags, accessories, jewellery, decoration, cards,stationery and toys." excerpt from their google plus page.


Free flow water. 


When I saw the cakes and macarons at the glass display, I just couldn't help it but to order all the different coloured macarons that were there. That's why we ended up with 6 macarons.  I just need to be sure I tried all the different flavours of the macarons. xP Simply like the way they present the rainbow cake on a beautiful plate and even draw a butterfly on the plate. That's really sweet!  


Sweet dreams are made of these! Join me in my quest to search for that perfect rainbow cake. This is considered quite decent.


Thank you Tini for this great recommendation and bringing me here. Oh ya, I just read that their suppliers are Halal-certified suppliers. 


Total Spending

1 Macarons Set of 5 : S$11.30
1 French Vanilla Macaron : S$2.35
1 Rainbow Cake : S$8.90
1 Blanche - Apple/Peach : S$6.90

Totally worth the money. We just chilled there for about 2 hours and didn't get chased out whatsoever.  

25A Baghdad Street
Singapore 199664


My friend screenshot that my photos collage taken at La Marelle has made it to the 1111 posts mark on my instagram, so this deserves to be posted here too. 


Have a great weekend! Cheers! 

No comments: