Thursday, October 31, 2013

o_O HAPPY HALLOWEEN O_o

Started developing some interest in Halloween and so I browsed around for Halloween make-up tutorials on YouTube. It seems to be a trend every year to come up with the newest and coolest costume. So I've short-listed a few which I felt deserves the Creepiest Halloween Make-up award in 2013. 

Credit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS9xhjX7xk4
1. The Zipper Face. OMG, yes, I know this is all make-up but look at that face beneath the zip. So bloody disgusting! 

Credit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoBbWBtAuqw

2. The face in face. My friend asked me to watch this video. It's not so scary until the person starts to talk. Makes my hairs stand. 

Credit: http://www.mommyish.com/2013/09/30/6-pregnant-zombie-halloween-costume-ideas/
 3. The Pregnant Zombie. Oh crap, this totally freaks me out. Babies are supposed to be cute and huggable but when they turned them into zombie or make them look evil, they just remind me of Chucky, Ju on, etc. So eerie.

...................................................................


Ok, the following photos are not as scary, these are just some cute (in my opinion) Halloween decorations spotted along the stretch of Clark Quay. 
  

The Chinese have the 7th month Hungry Ghost Festival which lasted a month but it was different from Halloween. During the 7th month hungry ghost festival, we don't dress up as ghost and we don't stay out too late at night and there's definitely no such decorations around. Instead, you can find a lot of burning of paper offerings, joss sticks and not forgetting the 7th month Getai (Song stage). 

...................................................................




How I pretend to be a ghost with the least effort. Just cover my face with my long hair. Oh, I should remember to wear white next time too. 


How bf pretend to be a headless ghost today when he came over. The effect is only successful after the 4th attempt. See below for the other three NG shots. Amusing that he suddenly came up with this idea. 


NG Shot #1 - Blurry


NG Shot #2 - Still can see the hair 


NG Shot #3 - Where's the hands? 

With Halloween over, the next festival would be Deepavali followed by Christmas! Looking forward~ Cheers, thanks for reading! 
   

No comments: