Wednesday, July 03, 2013

JUMBO Feast for father's birthday !



Few weeks ago, I took part in SingTel's Twitter contest in celebration of Father's Day. It's called the Stuff SG Dads Say contest whereby 10 winners got to walk away with a S$200 dining vouchers simply by tweeting what Singapore's dad best words of wisdom is with the hashtag #stuffSGDADSsay.     

Unlike Mother's Day, Father's Day is often very much neglected. Maybe it's because men just don't seems to care much about receiving cards and gifts. Maybe they will keep it for awhile, treasure it for a few days, after that they will just throw it aside.

Stuff SG Dads Say Video




SingTel's examples of Stuff SG Dads Say



Actually, all the aboved are quite true. My father said before the first one too. "You think your house is a hotel?" Come back to bath, use computer and sleep only. Also never do housework. Haha. Oops. 

My submissions for Stuff SG Dads Say Contest



 These are the exact three tweets that I've submitted for the contests, and I was so happy to be chosen as one of the winners! Thank you SingTel. The first one is actually bf's idea and upon knowing that I've won, he insisted that it's these three words, "Ask Your Mum!" that makes SingTel picked me as a winner. Best part is, even after the deadline, we are still discussing about this topic. We continued to come up with lines like "Don't tell your mum" and "Because I say so" etc. Maybe can use for next year's contest, if they are having it again! Haha. 



With the $200 vouchers, I decided to use it today for my father's birthday. We didn't celebrate Father's Day so we shall have a good dinner together today. So lucky, my Foursquare check-in even won me a new badge!! Lolol~~



The yummy food that we ordered! We finished everything on the plate. Only dish that tricked us is the one that looks like roast chicken. It's actually fish cake with roast chicken skin. Haha. The total bill came up to about S$250 plus so we decided to apply for the membership card and after the discount and vouchers, only paid S$40 plus for this sumptuous dinner. Feeling thankful and grateful! 



Before we leave, let's take a photo for memory. 



Boston Chocolate cake from Breadtalk! Happy birthday, 老爹!Thank you for coming into mum and my life 18 years ago. If not, I really don't know what would have become of us. Wish my family always happy and healthy and hopefully can win more contests. Hahaha! ^^ 

No comments: