Friday, June 07, 2013

Sumptuous Crab Feast at PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Plaza Brasserie


Listen up, all crab lovers, buffet lovers, foodie out there who are still thinking of where to go for the next meal. 

Jump for joy and think no more as the crab feast at PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Plaza Brasserie is back again! From now till 31st August 2013, look forward to savour not 1 but 8 different types of crabs in their all-you-can-eat buffet dinner!!! 

*WOW*!!!  O_O 


Yes, my eyes just grows bigger and lighted up as the different variety of crabs were being brought out. 

Beside the popular Chilli Crab and Black Pepper Crab, Chef Jackson's new crab recipes includes Crab with Tang Gui, Baked Crab, Nonya Curry Crab, Butter Crab, Stirred Fried Crab with Egg Yolk, Salted Egg Crab and XO Crab.


The Tang Gui Crab is something new and unique. A must-try, I say. The big chunks of crabs were left simmering in a claypot filled with the Chinese Angelica Root stock, and this brings out the sweet flavour from the crab as well as the herbs. It was really satisfying eating the crab meat and drinking the broth. 


Don't dare to experience and try new flavours? Then stick to the traditional and usual style of Chilli crabs. Can never go wrong with this. The thick spicy-sweet chilli sauce makes me lick my fingers so clean I don't need a tissue to wipe my fingers anymore. 


Tempting or not??? As I'm uploading these photos, I can hear my stomach growling. I want to go back and eat again!! 


Beside the crabs, there's also many other variety of food. That's why I love eating buffet! Even their pratas comes in 8 different flavours too, plain, egg, durian, banana, cheese, chocolate, onion, chicken. I super love their chocolate flavour one. Had like three pieces of it. 


Fresh oysters! I don't eat them but they sure look big and juicy!! Terence's favourite.


Can't help but to add in the smiley effect to this plate of "raw fish". ^^v Super cute now.


Hainanese Chicken Rice! My favourite too!! 


Some Hong Kong style steamed fish.

The other hot varieties include Stir-Fried Squid with Celery in "XO" Sauce, Oatmeal Prawns, Nonya Curry Chicken, Eight Treasure Duck, Fried Baby Kai Lan and Crabmeat Fried Rice, Crispy Soft Shell Crabs and Braised Sea Cucumber with Roast Pork and Mushrooms. 


For those who have a sweet-tooth, these are just some photos of the dessert corner. There's a lot more dishes that I didn't took photo of.  


And my all-time favourite! The Chocolate Fondue corner! I can stand there and dip all the honeydews, strawberry with grapes and marshmallows into the pot of chocolate!!! I'm so elated when I see the chocolate fondue cause the previous time, the chocolate fondue section was empty. 


Thanks Terence for helping me to take this photo! If only I can bring this big pot of Chocolate fondue back home. 

*******************************

 After posting so many photos of the food, now it's time for some photos of the people.


My usual group, Terence, Qing (Paradise Ger), Jess (Jess Baby).


As Hp (Hpility) is going to NS soon, everyone take turn to take some individual photos with him.   


The group photos from my camera!


The group photos from HP's camera. Thanks Hp for the efficiency in uploading them to Facebook and tagging! 

This is one dinner that I really enjoyed so much. 

Great food, great company, life is awesome! 

Sumptuous Crab Feast at PARKROYAL on Beach Road

Date: 5 June to 31 August 2013
Dinner (Monday to Thursday): Adult $55 Child $33
Dinner (Friday to Sunday): Adult $58 Child $35

Prices are subjected to 10% service charge and 7% GST.

For enquiries or reservations, please call Plaza Brasserie at 65055710 or visit 



No comments: