Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Loving what I bought at the LolliPOP-Up Jipaban x Blogger Bazaar Party ! (1/2)

ACCESSORIES


The earrings and necklace are sold separately but they matches so well it seems like they come in a set! What a great steal! 


I love accessories cause with a little bit of matching here and there, accessories can transform a boring, plain dress into something stylish. Different types of accessories creates different mood and different feel. However, I'm not one who's ready to splurge more than $30 for a pair of earrings. Yeah, I think any pair of earrings, no matter how nice, no matter how much I like it, if it cost more than $30 then forget it. This time round, I gotten myself 7 new pairs of earrings and one necklace for just $10 bucks!!! *WIDE GRIN* 


Mad love with this necklace and earrings. I haven't tried the other six pairs of earrings yet cause for the time being, I've been wearing this combination out to work. 

When I wore the necklace out the other day to Orchard, one cashier even asked me if it's my baby's ring! The other continue by chipping in to ask if I'm married! Anyway, it doesn't symbolize anything for me. I'm not married and I don't have a baby. Checked online to whether wearing a ring on necklace means anything and the answer is:

"Some girls do it with engagement rings as a kind of pre-engagement promise. It means yes I'll take your money and jewels but no I won't marry you." -- Clunge from Yahoo Answer.

HAHAHA, nice one! Want money, don't want love?  

As for the earrings, I love the 3D effect. It's pop up with little white flowers. So sweet and nice! 

BIRTHDAY CARDS


Bought this two birthday cards for $2. These are not your usual birthday cards, these mini birthday card when opened up is shaped like a box, so special! The one on the right features Alice in Wonderland. It's so cute I might just keep them for myself instead of giving them away. Haha, oops. 

 BAG


This sling bag cost only like $5 bucks!!! Best thing is you can use it like a clutch, hook in the metal chain to look more elegant or use the rubber strap for a casual look! Super duper worth it. It's such a great buy that Jess, Qing and I, the three of us all get this identical bag each!  

PS: I really shop till I drop and I can't bear to leave. I bought so much more things as compared to that of what I bought in Malacca. Shall do an OOTD posts soon for the clothes I bought when the haze clears and I can go outside to take photos without feeling irritated. Look out for "Loving what I bought at the LolliPOP-Up Jipaban x Blogger Bazaar Party ! (2/2)". Meanwhile, do continue reading, the post has not end yet. 


Jess, Qing and I met up together for this Jipaban cum blogger flea bazaar. Jipaban is an online shopping portal, you can visit their website here. We reached there early and were among the 1,000 early birds! Yippee, we've got goodie bags.  


We were lucky to reach there early, because it's so crowded in the afternoon, it's hard to squeeze in to choose clothes. I supposed 80% of the shoppers are bloggers or at least those who read blogs so some just want to go there and support their favourite blogger in real life. I saw my favourite blogger there too, but I'm too shy to take photo with her. *_*  


At 1pm, the clothes buffet starts. A clothes buffet is just like a food buffet, for a certain amount of money, you can take all the clothes you want. Golden guideline is "GRAB ALL YOU CAN!" Depending on the rules and regulations, different organizers have different style in organizing the clothes buffet. 

In the Jipaban clothes buffet, one pay $50 and was given a shopping bag, within 1 minute, one have to stuff as much clothes as they can into the bag and that bag will be theirs to take home. 

In a clothes buffet, there is simply no time to choose and pick the clothes that you want, so a lot depends on luck. How lucky do you think the clothes you put in that bag can fit or suit you? I nearly want to participate but in the end choose not to. I rather take my time to pick and choose the ones that I prefer than anyhow grab. LOLOL. 


The pretty Jade Seah was there to host the clothes buffet. She also has an online shop, MaryJulian


The anxious participants. 


Group photo! Enjoyed shopping with them! 


What's in the goodie bag, some samples and a DVD. Qing and I got DVDs while Jess got a Wii game. All were satisfied! Thank you, Nuffnang and Jipaban. I am looking forward to the next flea bazaar! ^^v

No comments: