Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saizeriya for Lunch + Cosmo Charity Blowout at Evolve Salon


10 Nov 12 : Headed to Saizeriya at Liang Court for a value for money lunch. Since I'm the only one who've neither heard nor visited this restaurant before, Jessie and Terence naturally became my advisor as to what to try and which dish is nice. I had minestrone soup ($2.90),  Mushroom Meat Sauce Spaghetti ($5.90) and Chicken Stew ($3.90) and I'm very satisfied with this meal. Their drinks are free-flow and cost $2.80 per person. No service charge to add on to the bill. Full review on OpenRice here

   
Jessie's favourite escargots for only $5.90!!! :O:O:O According to Jessie it's her must-order dish. Although I love to eat, I'm not an explorer of food, unless special reason, like food tasting purposes. 

*****************************************

Credit Superlame.com for the speech bubble
After our lunch, Jessie and I headed over to Evolve Salon for the Cosmo Charity Blowout event while the guys were left to do their own things.

Credit Smilebox for the design

For $15, we are entitled to a 15 minutes wash-and-blow session either by a Cosmo team member or a DJ from Power 98FM, blowdry by a professional Evolve stylist and a Sunsilk goodie bag worth $55.30! Not only that, 100 percent of our $15 goes to Women For Women International (WfWI), a non-profit humanitarian organisation that helps and support female survivors in post-conflict countries such as Iraq and the Democratic Republic of Congo.


Camwhore a bit since I'm wearing a new tank top (gift from Thailand) today and there's nothing much to do while waiting for the hair stylist to come and blow dry my wet hair. 


Camwhore again while waiting for Jessie to come out from her shampooing session! I love the whole effect of how my hair looks after the blowdry session. Just a simple blowdry session and I see the big difference. Thanks to the guy who did my hair. I'm too shy to take photo with him. If only my hair stays this way every time I wake up. So, everyone, don't be lazy like me okay? Must maintain and style your hair before going out cause hair frames up our face. I'm lazy and always in a rush so sometime I didn't even comb my hair. Worst is when I'm stressed up at work, my hair will stands up and become very messy. 


Since I did not managed to take any photo with my own stylist, I spend the rest of the time taking photos with Jessie's one!!! He's super friendly and didn't mind when we asked to take a photo with him. Nice and friendly. Thanks! I forgot his name again but I felt that he has got the style that of Anthony Neely. What do you think?
   
Credit Smilebox for the design
So, that's us after the whole session. We got to bring back so many Sunsilk products. Super happy. Lots of good karma. Doing good deeds and getting something good in return back.  

    
Close-up shot of Jessie and I cause we looks and feels great!


End my post with another photo of me taken at home. Tiny hairs start to stand up already. Haha.   Thanks for reading. Bye! 

No comments: