Thursday, March 03, 2011

Paper Lotus + Small gifts


Our task today is to fold the paper lotus. 


and I gotten a surprise gift that is my favourite blue and yellow eyes kitty.


 It's a whole tin of stickers and I started choosing my favourite piece. Actually I love them all. So cute but I still picked the one which my mum also liked which is the baby kitty with wordings "So cold". 


Random shot of playground with camera Lomo Diana and lens Valentine Martini. I super love the effect of this combination. All from the app called LomoLomo in my iPhone. Cool and awesome app.


The basketball court nearby. When it gets too noisy with the chattering inside. I prefer to come out to breath some fresh air and clear my mind. A lot of things are happening. All at a short period of time. I'm not sure if I can handle it all. 


No comments: