Thursday, February 24, 2011

A random thoughtful gift from a FSC - 3M Nexcare Acne Patch

Recently, I have a bad outbreak of pimples (medical term: Acne Vulgaris) at my forehead area. It's so obvious that some of my colleagues and FSCs keep commenting about it and started recommending their special remedies. My itchy hand also can't stop trying to squeeze the pimples and so my colleagues have to try to stop me whenever they saw me doing that. 


One of my FSC even go the extra mile to buy me this product called "3M Nexcare Acne Patch". I was quite surprise that the brand 3M even came up with such a product. 3M is famous for the post-it-pad



http://solutions.3m.com.sg/wps/portal/3M/en_SG/Post-itBrand/Post-it/Products/One/


 that we used so frequent in the office. A browse to their website shows that this brand is not only famous in post-it-pad but also the Scotch-Brite cleaning products, etc. Quite Cool. 

I found a detailed review of the 3M Nexcare Acne Patch at this link. Basically, I would highly recommend this product. The one I'm using now is of funky shape like heart shape, star shape, etc. Another package is of big and small circles. When you stick the waterproof patch on the affected area, the colour of the patch camouflage with our skin colour and the patch acted like sponge to absorb the oily secretion, fluid or pus. The acne patch will turned from skin colour to white when the oily secretion is absorbed and thus it's time to change it. My pimples get smaller after pasting the patch overnight and recovered after 2-3 times.    

No comments: