Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I've survived November !

Phew! Have been super duper busy lately that I think I've stayed in the office for more then 12 hours every day. To make things worst, I am down with bad flu again. Took MC for two days previously due to red eye and flu (medical term: Conjunctivitis), recovered and two days later, the virus strike again. Doctor say it's very dangerous to be getting the same disease within a month for two times. Even mentioned something like Swine Flu. The moment I heard Swine Flu, I thought I'm going to be hospitalized but luckily I was just given the same kind of medicines with antibiotics. 


This November is also a bad month for bf as he got into an accident again ending up with him giving up driving bike. Argh. Travelling around will be more inconvenient from now onwards. Can't last minute asked him to drive me around anymore. :( 


The workload of these few days is comparable to that of the entire year. No joke, one can submit 12 cases a day for they all have targets to hit and I have to key in, scan and make sure nothing's missing so the cases can go through. Can you imagine the stress I get is all the stress of them adding up together because I'm not only helping one person. Lucky I have a new assistant to assist me for the last two days. I'm so busy everyday that I literally didn't know the meaning of FUN anymore. Hopefully when I see the results tomorrow, it will be something to call for a celebrations. To mark the end of the year, we had a company wide celebration. I'm lucky enough to win a $100 grocery vouchers. 


Anyway I'm really looking forward to December which is coming in a few minutes time.  ^^ December = Relax + Christmas + Gifts + Free lunches + Gatherings + My long awaited IPhone4!! Yay. Can't wait to get my hands on the iphone.  

No comments: