Sunday, October 31, 2010

Baby and motherhood

~* Baby princess Ting *~



Browsing through FB and smiled as I looked at the different expressions captured on photos for Ting Ting. So much so that it's enough to be categorised into the four main categories.
------------------------------------------------------------




27th Oct 2010 is my FSC's Princess Min Jia one month old. Haven't see the baby in person yet. Only a photo of her with this box of cupcakes. She's kinda a heavy baby considering her weight at birth is 4.1kg! Suddenly, people around me are either getting married or getting pregnant. Next month will be attending a ROM of a poly friend. Currenly, Cl, Jk, Ct, Cn is pregnant, three of them are stepping into motherhood for the first time. This makes me worried, worried about stepping into the new stage of life. Getting married, setting up a family, etc. I did mentioned previously that my ideal wedding date to be 12.13.14 which is 4 years later. 4 years time seems quite long but is it enough to prepare? Will I be able to switch my mindset to settle down? Will I and my spouse be financially able for the future together? Hmmm.

2 comments:

Shingo T said...

Hi Jas, dropped by your site after I googled for that ninja village in Hokkaido.

So I was kayooh and read your latest post. 4 years is a long time, alot can happen. I will suggest you don't try to aim for 12.13.14, just find some nice dates after your significant half has proposed.

Being married has its merits (I'm married and having fun), for now, just get the right man and work your way to being financial able.

Cheers!

ChewyJas said...

Hi Shingo T,

thanks for ur suggestion, 12.13.14 is just my one sided dream date. my significant half have yet to propose and he too mentioned before that he did not wish to wait too long.

it's kinda of amazing to hear one saying that they are married and still having fun! makes me feel real envy. especially with the society having such a high divorce rate.

yup, am working hard and saving up now. Hopefully after I will enjoyed my married life in the future as much as u do.

Smiles :)