Monday, September 13, 2010

A wedding invitation and some gifts from Paris


Meet up with the MoO moO ladies at Far East Plaza - Old Town cafe white coffee cafe today. I was late for nearly an hour and they have all finished eating. Ordered a curry noodle and I strongly recommend this dish. Not only the noodle is springy, the soup taste a bit like Japanese style soup. Joc said she didn't like the soup and so she didn't drink and they commented that they might have took hers and give to me. =[ So bad. Hmph. After that, Joc passed me the wedding invitation card. Woohoo, it's my first time receiving an overseas wedding invitation. After dinner, went to look around Far East Plaza to see if there's any nice dress for this occasion or not. Actually saw one nice dress at basement but they say level 3 has lots more nicer ones which we didn't have time to look through so I guess I'll leave it to the next trip.   

My FSC went Paris and she brought back two gifts from me. One clutch bag called "All dressed up" and a pink Ralph Lauren V-neck tee. The logo so cute, it's green in colour.  

No comments: