Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dinner at Jpot Vivo City - Hotpot Singapore Style


Had dinner at Jpot Vivo City with my colleagues.
JPOT makes me associate it with Japanese pot but I was wrong.
It was actually just steamboat and in Singapore style.



We were allowed to choose for round table, booth or small group sitting in the air-conditioned restaurant or enjoy the alfresco dining with a serene view of the harbour.
We choose the air-over the natural breeze. I felt the table was quite squeezy for the 5 of us though.



Only the sauces are buffet style. This is the row of different sauces. Really cool. There's peanut sauce, sesame sauce, spring onions etc.



We choose the herbal and bak kut teh broth.



Haha. This is not a dish by itself. It's the result of different sauces mixed together. Looks yummy?!





This meat ball is bigger than my fist.





So bloated after eating. Thanks cl, yt, viv, lor for the treats. Overall, I felt that it's quite expansive to eat here for steamboat as it's not buffet style. Every item we ordered will be charged. Didn't really get the satisfied fulling effect. The round table space is not big enough either. The only wow factor would be the way they present the food like on a nice plate decorated with some lettuce. Somehow I would say this is a high class steamboat but not quite my style.   

No comments: