Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cia Hui birthday celebration at BEDS KTV Pub


The reaction of some who seems shocked that I attended amused me alot. Just because I don't frequent pubs/clubs etc doesn't mean I wouldn't attend a friend's birthday there what? Furthermore, there's always a first time to anything. I was among the earliest to reach and I'm glad about it. Drank some beer and sang a few songs. Yes, it's my first time singing in the open hall with so many strangers. Luckily, one of Hui's ex-colleague sang with me. Stopped singing when the place gets crowded and my impressions towards some people changed from the way they talked. Hmmm. 


Me and Hui the birthday gal, my listener cum OT buddy. She's really understanding and so pretty with her new hairstyle. Love this photo with the very nice effect done by her friend cum the photographer of the day. 


Group photo. Overall, BEDS KTV Pub is a nice place to chill and relax. Took a cab back with PY at about 1am while the rest of them party on till 4am at another location. Personally I think I made the right choice of not staying. Sometimes, too many people around caused lots of gossips. Those kind of A don't like B, B don't like C, C like D, D like E or even more complicated than that. Luckily I wasn't there to witness and seriously I don't wish to find out what happened. Glad that the birthday gal is not involved. I wished that she enjoyed her birthday to the fullest and hope that she will get her recognition and finds her other half soon. :)

No comments: