Friday, April 16, 2010

Agency Awards Night at RWS ballroom

It's our annual agency awards night today and me being a staff only is rather honoured to be invited to attend. Has been looking forward to this event since this is like a replacement for a dinner and dance event that we didn't have. Another thing to look forward to is that this function will be held at RWS ballroom. RWS opens for months already but I still hasn't been there before, so even if it's just the ballroom, it's definitely a new experience for me.


Heading there in Viv's car. Saw the beautiful castles for the first time.


This is the interior of the hotel's lift. High Class eh?!

My manager booked two hotel rooms in order for the awardees to stay and prepare for the ceromony in the evening. When I reached the hotel room, I saw each and every single one of the them looking gorgeous and sauve. The ladies wearing evening gowns with elaborated hairstyles and make up while the guys with their suits and pants. All of them looked different from how I'm used to see them in the office. Luckily for me, although I don't put on make up, I still owns a few make up items and they have a supply of make ups so Jo became my make-up artist for that night.


I didn't take much photos that day and halfway I still have to go backstage to run some errands. I hope that the whole ceromony can motivates the new consultants making them want to strive harder to achieve the targets and be able to receive awards on the stage this year. To be recognised and be number 1. :)  

No comments: