Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Playing PS3: Little Big Planet + Mini Ninjas


This PS3 is now the main culprit of me being so listless during work the following day. Playing two games simultaneously, all my concentration was drained on focusing how to get through the level. One thing good is that the controllers can be set to wireless so that I can lie comfortably on the bed while playing. There's different colours for the controllers being blue, red, silver, black and white. The white one comes together with the bundle and I choose the red one later on. The Final Fantasy 13 also came together with the bundle but too bad it's Japanese version so since we couldn't understand Japanese, we just keep it. I had intention to sell it but bf say the disc matches the PS3 lightning set so he can't bear to sell it. Alright, shall wait for the English version to be out soon.


This is the first game I choose and bought myself called Mini Ninjas . How I choose this game was purely based on the cover. It's a one player game and requires some strategy to get through the level. The ninjas have special skills specifically. One have the skill to take the form of animals and the others have the skill to hypothesized enemy with the sound of the fluent. Quite a fun one player games. Have fast movements like ninjas and can climb mountains, scale walls, collect ingredients etc. 


This is a multiplayer game called Little Big Planet. It was recommended by the lady in the game shop. Said to be the most popular female game. I won the first level competing with bf but he catch up with me subsequently. Always ahead of me taking all the stickers. Boohoo.It's a very cute game as we can customized the appearance of our character. Have to control the character well in the game as there's alot of jumping, grabbing, running around.


No comments: