Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy birthday in advance Lynn Xiao Mei

16 April is my Lynn Xiao Mei birthday.

I've got no time to prepare her birthday present earlier on.
Rushed to Jurong Point to get her the puzzle as I've promised.
Also a piglet balloon which I thought was cute.
Completed with a small doraemon cake.

She was excited about the puzzle.
The moment she saw it, she started to assemble the pieces already.
Told her there's a cake for her but don't have her favourite piglet de.
It's blue and white in colour.
She didn't know what's that.
It has got a round round hand.
She still didn't know.
Feeling curious already, she left the puzzle uncompleted and went to the fridge to see what was that blue and white charecter.
Though not her favourite piglet cake, I think she loves this cute little cake too.

Just as I reached back home, she called and told me the puzzle was complete.
So fast. Couldn't even last her for a few days.
She then told me she wanted to buy a few more.
Hehe. Happy that I've got her something she loves.



No comments: