Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fools' Day

Nothing special happened today. No pranks, no tricks. just another busy working day.

Bf bluff me that he was on the way home but was actually on the way to Queenstown to find me.

Got a fright from him when he tapped me on the shoulder as I walked on the platform.

....................................................................................................................

**OMG, I'm looking forward to weekends already zzzzzzzzzzzzz

You know what the best jobs in the world is???


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

More than 34,000 applications were being submitted when the tourism of queensland announced the opening of this job. So far they have already shortlisted a few candidates for voting. Singapore has two potentials and currently the top candidate came from Taiwan.

To view the short listed candidates video here @


To read on more about the job here @


Aiyah, I wish I had a job like this. So cool~

2 comments:

Ah Leen said...

:P Neighbour's Comment form is working! Gratz! ^.^

ChewyJas said...

xie xie ni, if u nv helped me, wont be able to comment here also.. hehe