Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Love 23rd Birthday and 2 yr anniversary

Today marks a very special day for me and bf.

1. It's his 23rd birthday
2. It's our two years anniversary.

Time flies. I thought we are celebrating our one year anniversary only.
It's not easy to maintain a relationship.
There's so many element we have to take note.
We have to compromise with each others when we have different views.
Communications is also important but I think we both communicates well since on the same wavelength.
The other thing is to think of how to spice up the relationship.
Not everything I like to do and want to do he will likes too.
Sometime because of this we will argue.

However, I'm glad to have him by my side.
He have been through thick and thin with me for two years.
Tolerating my nonsenses, my temper etc.
It's now not so easy to be able to go out with friends much say colleagues.
All my colleagues are woman with families.
Most of my friends, we only meet once in a bluemoon.
Usually during birthday periods.

There's a song that can describe my feeling perfectly.

Nickelback - Gotten Be Somebody

"Cause nobody wants to be the last one there
Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares
Someone to love with my life in their hands
There's gotta be somebody for me like that
Cause nobody wants to do it on their own
And everyone wants to know they're not alone
There's somebody else that feels the same somewhere
There's gotta be somebody for me out there"

http://www.mtv.com/videos/nickelback/327651/gotta-be-somebody.jhtml#id=1518072

The link to the MTV. The MTV I didn't really watched cause I just wanted to listen to the song and everytime I switch to that page, it just showed the singer playing the guitar.
.......................................................................................................

We had a simple dinner at Tiong Bahru

No comments: