Friday, June 24, 2011

Won 2 tickets to Lelio Popo at Sinema

That day when I was sick and on MC, I was so bored so I keep refreshing my FaceBook page to see the latest updates and I saw Sinema Old School giving out free tickets! So I faster took part and I won. Though sick, still lucky. Haha.  


Actually, I don't know the answer, I just copy from the previous and I think I'm number 6 to answer but the other guy only state the title and not when it's screening so that doesn't really count I guess.


Rushed down after work and bf got lost on the road. A fast trip from workplace via Orchard to Sinema Old School turned into a nightmare when he make a wrong turn and went into Chinatown road which was packed  with cars. I was thinking in my mind that we didn't have time to eat never mind but not good to be late for the show. 


Luckily we made it just on time. Our meals problem is solved too as the snack shop below the theater sells bee hoon, nasi lemak and sandwiches.  


Before we went up, took some photos first. Have guessed it should be a comedy show judging by the poster and the cast acting in it. 


Hmm. The whole theater was quite empty. It's like only the few of us who have won the tickets were present. Good for us, we enjoyed this big space by ourselves and I really love their bright red cushion seats. Super match the colour of my bag.   


True enough, this show is really a hilariously funny. 

Leilo - Mispronunciation of Radio
Popo - Grandma

Basically, show is about two male deejays (who really are DJ in real life) who think they are irreplaceable wanting to make a comeback after being fired. They disguised themselves with the help of a friend to audition for a radio talk show that only wish to hire elderly to target the elderly audience. They bluff through their way and created lots of laughters for the listener. In the end, their identity got exposed but are still well liked. It's a nice show to catch. Not sure if it's still showing anywhere or not but it brings a different feeling watching this movie and it's in Cantonese and Mandarin. Watch the trailer below.  

No comments: