Wednesday, April 19, 2017

[CONFINEMENT] Post-Natal Care : 28 Days Herbal Soup from Madam Partum

The confinement period of 28 to 30 days after giving birth is the essential period to rest and allow the body to heal while replenishing with plenty of nutrition. Instead of finding a reliable confinement nanny, I decided to handle confinement on my own with the help of the family members.


Diet is one major part of the confinement period. The right food and herbs enables me to recover faster to my pre-pregnancy state. Since I've agreed to let my Mother-in-law cook for my meals, I choose to get the 28-day confinement herbal soup from Madam Partum to supplement my post-natal recovery diet.


Comprises of 28 packets of Chinese herbs that are conveniently packed according to different days. It's a hassle-free method as it only requires us to boil with either chicken or pork ribs except the first day soup (Sheng Hua Tang) which comes with a special instruction. The day, name of soup, ingredients and the benefits are clearly stated on the packaging.

WOUND HEALING AND UTERUS RECOVERY

Herbs to aid in wound healing and uterus contraction for optimal uterus recovery.

DIGESTIVE WELLNESS AND BREASTFEEDING

Boost the milk supply for breastfeeding and also to warm the body and improve digestive functions.

VITALITY BOOSTER

Managing the mother's constitution is vital for prevention of getting 'overheated' caused by the frequent eating of tonics that promote energy and blood circulation.


This is how my everyday confinement food looks like.


Of all the soup that I've tasted so far, there's only one soup which I totally cannot accept the smell and taste and one of my favourite soup is the Blood Nourishing Black Chicken Soup which I can finish at one go.


Bought this at the Supermom Baby Fair with a 10% discount off the usual price of $258 so I only paid $232.20. They provide free delivery for orders above $150. Not only do they sell this 28 days herbal soup, they also have the 28 days herbal tea and 28 days herbal bath. Madam Partum is part Chien Chi Tow, a well-known and only TCM in Singapore that provides a complete post-natal care for the ladies. I will be going for their post-natal massage and will share my review in my next post! Thank you! 

For more information, please visit

Website: http://madampartum.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/madampartum/


XOXO

No comments: