Saturday, September 19, 2015

[GEWR2015] KPop X Fitness Class at True Fitness Suntec City

Asia's largest women-only race - Great Eastern Women's Run (GEWR) - is a run for ladies from all walks of lives. This year marks Great Eastern's 10th year of unifying women in health as well as life. There is the 5km, 10km and 21.1km race distances for female runners of all level and I'll be participating in the 5km run this year! This year, there is also a new category being introduced - the Princess Dash, which allows kids from as young as three years old to be part of the race. A series of dedicated pre-race fringe activities has been organised to gear runners up for the actual race day which will be taking place on Sunday, 1st November at the The Float@Marina Bay.


I attended their 3rd Fringe Activity which is the KPop X Fitness Class held at True Fitness, Suntec City. No prior experience is required to take part in this 1 hour fun and enjoyable workout. 


I had a groovy time dancing to the latest K-Pop hits. It was a good aerobics workout. Although the actions are not too challenging, I find myself not able to catch up with the steps for certain fast tempo songs but overall, I really enjoy this session. Did a lot of  jumping actions too. 


At the end of the whole workout, I took a photo with the two cheerful and energetic instructions. I can really feel their passion while they were guiding us in front. It was a continuously, song after song workout and I only see wide smiles shown on their faces. Thank you. 


Lastly, thank you so much for organizing these fringe activities and for the goodie bag that was given out at the end to all participants. 

XOXO

No comments: