Friday, September 11, 2015

[BEAUTY REVIEW] BIORE AQUA JELLY MAKEUP REMOVER

Those who known me personally would know that I'm a super lazy person who doesn't put on make-up. Partly because I have sensitive skin, but the main reason is because of the hassle when it comes to removing the make-up at the end of the day. Once, I tried washing off my make-up using just a normal cleanser and water during shower and I woke up the next day with severe breakouts on my face! This is due to clog pores caused by not removing make-up properly.


Hence, I am so excited when I found out and received this BIORE AQUA JELLY MAKEUP REMOVER to try. Meanwhile, I can start putting on make-up to work. 


Went to office today with CC Cream, blusher, eyeliner, eyebrow make-up on. 


The new Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover, with its revolutionary jelly-like texture, comes in an even smoother, lighter consistency but with the same high cleansing ability that effortlessly dissolves and lifts off more makeup in a gentle glide. This highly acclaimed makeup remover has also received multiple positive review from its existing users. 


The removal process is so easy. In fact, it's only a 2-step process.

 #1 Pump 2-3 pumps onto your hand and massage gently into skin to dissolve makeup
#2 Rinse thoroughly with water.

That's it! Super fuss free. Even get to save on the cotton pad or tissue.
Note: For best results, apply on dry face and hands.


Some of the improved product benefits includes

- Smoother jelly-like texture that is gentle on the skin and rinses off easily and quickly without any harsh tugging or pulling action on skin
- Dissolves and remove all traces of makeup effortlessly.
- Made with 40% more moisturizing essence that nourishes and hydrates skin for a dewy moisturized finish,
- Lightweight formula leaves skin feeling refreshed, with no sticky or greasy after-feel.
- It's suitable for all skin types. 


It's very hard for me to show how it works on my face, so I drew a mark on my hand with a red lipstick. Gently massage in the Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover onto skin to dissolve the makeup. As you can see in the second photo, the lipstick has "dissolved". Rinse with running tap water. All clean! 


Available at all leading supermarkets, personal care stores and western pharmacies & departmental stores, get yours now at only S$24.90!

No comments: