Sunday, June 07, 2015

[Event] Official Opening of HKCplaza Korea Skin Aesthetic


Attended the official opening of HKCplaza Korea Skin Aesthetic which is located at 1 Tanjong Pagar Plaza #02-29 Singapore 082001. It's basically a one-stop beauty center to get your beauty products from Korea, do facial, skin treatment as well as IPL hair removal. 
 
One of the main products that they carry in their shop is this brand called HISTOLAB (HISTOPLANT CELL LABORATORY). It's some kind of stem cell extracts which needs professional advice for recommendation. 


One of their treatment room. 

Two products which they were selling that really pique my interest were their 

- Some Lip Tattoo (Comes in 4 colours)
- Real Like Innateline Eyebrow (Comes in 4 shades)

I purchased them on the spot after trying out since they are giving us discounts for the purchases that day. 


These are my purchases for the day:

- Some Lip Tattoo 4 Ruby Red $8
- Some Lip Tattoo 5 Gel Cleanser  $8
- Real Like Innateline Eyebrow (Dark Brown) $10

Upon my purchase, I also became their member and I could buy these products online next time too.


Real Like Innateline Eyebrow (Dark Brown)

What I like about this eyebrow pencil is how the tip is shaped. Unlike normal eyebrow pencil, it has already got the correct shape. The style of Korean eyebrow is really very different compared to the Western style. The Western style is more defined and arched while the Korean brow is more natural and soft, which gives a more feminine feel. 


SOME LIP TATTOO 

I had a hard time deciding which colour to buy for the Lip Tattoo. I don't want to buy two since I don't put on make-up that often and I also need to test if I'm allergy to it. In the end, I choose the brighter one which is Ruby Red. 


Here's a before and after applying the Lip-Tattoo look. But it doesn't end here. 

After the lip-tattoo dry up, I need to peel off the top layer, the final colour looks more natural and last longer as it won't stain on anything. When applying, I felt a tight feeling on my lips, probably because of the drying up of the top layer. I put it on the whole day and I'm glad that my lips didn't have any allergy effect for this product. 


Now comes the removing part. They told me that this lip tattoo cannot be removed by the normal make-up remover. So we have to use their Some Tattoo Cleanser. It has got a scrub effect and helps to remove the colour completely. 


The samples that we gotten. Thank you! I will continue to hunt for other interesting products for sharing! 

No comments: