Saturday, January 24, 2015

[Event] Guess Handbag Spring 2015 Exclusive Launch at OG People's Park


Attended the GUESS exclusive launch event to discover the 2015 Spring Collection Delaney Totes.


Celebrity fashion designer and style guru, Keith Png was there to give us styling tips for bags. On tips of storing our bags, he mentioned that it's usually better to keep them in a place where there's no direct sunlight and don't forget to give your bags a chance to "breath" so that the colours will not fade or become mouldy. Dust cover provided are to be used too. 


 One of the Delaney Tote characteristic is that the two tone colour. Denim is a material that will never be out of fashion. It's so versatile that you do not need to care what colour is your top to match it. Polka dots are happy prints and make your outfit more fun. There's also a trend in the mismatched look but must be stylish. 


Not only that, Delaney Tote series does not feel too heavy, have many compartments and it will stand by itself on any flat surface no matter what items you put inside. 

Next, Keith taught us how to personalized our bags. We could use a thin scarf to tie across the handle of our bags or use long necklace as bag charms. I really like the idea of using long necklace as bag charms as I can wear the necklace if I have a last minute appointment which I never dressed up for. 


After the sharing, we went over to the GUESS section as there was a massive sales going on only for today. I ended up buying two long wallets. One of my loots. So much cheaper as compared to the original price. 


After shopping, we then went back for the lucky draw session. Keith picking the lucky number.

Somehow, in the beginning of the event when I received the number 14 tag, which is my boss's favourite number, I already got a feeling I might win something. True enough, I won myself a GUESS Delaney small classic tote, worth $149! This new bag came just in time for Chinese New Year as I have plans to change my bag but didn't bought any yet. It was also much bigger than what I expected. Really blessed.


Thank you Kitty Jie for inviting me to be the OG member thus I received their invitation for this event. Jess also sent me this event and lucky I managed to RSVP for it. Was a great sharing and took home many goodies. Thank you!

No comments: