Sunday, December 28, 2014

[Event] Sneak preview to McDonald's All Day Breakfast at their first-ever breakfast pyjama party

Enjoying McDonald's Breakfast Deluxe in the afternoon!
If you know me well, you would have found out that I'm not a morning person (by the timing I usually post my blog posts) and so this happy photo of me was actually taken on a Sunday afternoon at Bishan Park McDonald (don't be misled by the breakfast set, it was indeed afternoon already). Was there to get a sneak preview to McDonald's All Day Breakfast offerings from 1 - 4 January 2015. Cheers to McDonald for being so understanding to people like me who is always trying to catch up with the heavy sleep debts.

Breakfast Coupon
Was given my complimentary breakfast coupon upon reaching the party which allows me to choose either of the three breakfast set that was listed. This is exactly what McDonald's will be offering till 5pm over the four days at all McDonald's restaurants except Nanyang Polytechnic, Lido, Clifford Centre KK Hospital, Tampines Kiosk, Singapore Science Centre, National University of Singapore and Singapore Polytechnic 2.

Breakfast Deluxe
For those who have not had McDonald's breakfast for a long time, this is what a McDonald's Breakfast Deluxe Meal looks like. Super yummy right?


So cool to have our breakfast in bed. Thanks Hp for this wonderful group photo. Nice to make new friends there too. I think that day we really attracted lots of curious stares from those who are around the park.


Pyjamas on rack for those who wants to join in the fun. Cute Brown plushie from Line.


Bean bags, sofa beds and beds instead of the usual tables and chairs. Furthermore, the greenery is really relaxing. 


Some of the fringe activities for the kids. 


To start 2015 on a positive note, McDonald's has created its first All Day Sunrise video. This video features the sunrise shot and broadcast live from some of the most iconic cities around the world. Starting with Gisborne, New Zealand - the world's first city to witness sunrise in 2015, the video will then move westward, following the sunrise over different cities throughout the day. To view the complete video, do visit getupandgo.sg as the video posted above is for the sunrise in Singapore only. 



McDonald also collaborate with LINE to rewards its loyal followers with free vanilla ice cream cones as well as Singapore's themed stickers set. There would be a total of 200,000 Vanilla Cones given out from 15 Dec 2014 to 31 Jan 2015 while the exclusive LINE x McDonald's sticker set is available for download till 7 Dec 2015 and valid for 90 days after download. SO CUTE! My favourite is  the LINE couple characters - BROWN AND CONY. I love watching their LINE TOWN as well as LINE OFFLINE videos but nowadays it's hard to find those videos with English subtitles since their conversations are in Japanese. So I've stopped watching them for quite some times already. If anyone knows where I can stream them, please let me know. Thanks!

Photo Credit : McDonald's Facebook Page 
Saw someone posted this on McDonald's Facebook Page. I'm so gonna get the BROWN AND CONY PLUSHIES if this is for real!! In actual fact, I think I'm more excited over getting the LINE plushie as compared to the Hello Kitty probably due to the fact like I've mentioned earlier that I've watched their cartoons and sort of know each of their characteristics. Brown is the quiet bear who never talks but always appears at the right time to help the rest out of troubles while Cony is the most talkative one. Looking forward to getting my hands on them. 

No comments: