Sunday, December 18, 2011

#NAPBAS : Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011‏ - DAY 3 : Departure

3 days 2 night is just a short period of time. Enjoyed myself but eventually we all have to go back home to Singapore. 


A group photo of the female bloggers. Can you imagine more than 10 cameras were put on the table just for this group photo? This is the one that my camera had. MIA - the guys! I think the more completed group photo was captured in one of the cameras which I have not received it yet. That's the reason why everyone wants to take the photo with their own camera cause if not, it would be rather hard to get it unless everyone share.

Okay, after that group photo, I didn't used my camera to take any more photos. So I had to depend on Facebook tags and browsing through the blogs to get photos that has me in it. Did some minor editing but have link back to the original owners of the photos. Thanks so much to these people for sharing and tagging! 

1. With @AnnSusilo 
2. With @EvaRuri
3. With @tiffanyWong
5. With @tanxueling

While on the departure coach back, we were super lucky to have great entertainment by the two singers - Marco and Si Jia. Time passed faster when we are occupied with entertainments so after a few songs, we reached the custom already.  

VIDEOS TIME


Marco singing Adele's Someone Like You





Managed to video down the three awesome singers singing. Jean Goh Si Jia, her friend and Marco singing Adele's Rolling in the Deep





Marco singing Mariah Carey's Hero





Talented Si Jia singing and playing her Ukulele to three songs which she combined into one song - Jessie J's Price Tag + Jason Mraz's I'm Yours + Alicia Keys No One. They are all my favourite songs!!!  



Oh, and before we reached the custom, we did stopped halfway at Yong Peng to buy food. Many people bought the Ramly burger and I think only me bought this packet of Nasi Lemak. Haha. Nice is nice but there are better ones in Singapore actually. When we arrived back in Singapore, it was raining like crazy! Alighted at the Taman Jurong bus stop and was super glad that my parents were able to come and fetch me and my heavy bags. I didn't bring luggage and have to carry three big heavy bags which is quite irritating. Told my parents next time no matter what trip, no matter how far, no matter short or long duration, I also need to bring luggage. It's much easier to drag than to carry.   

No comments: