Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year CNY Day 15 - Mind blocked

Chinese New Year has finally come to an end. 
Received the last red packet of $20 today by a manager.

元宵节快乐?
不快乐?

Have you all at one point of time experience a mind block before? 
That's what I'm feeling today so please excuse me if my entry today is a bit no link.
My mind just failed to response, those words just seems to be floating by. 


The game that best suits me today is Coin Dozer. 
(I don't like the cookie version, makes me feels hungry only)
I played all kinds of Coin Dozer - Original, Christmas, Asian New Year, Halloween
(actually those that are FREE only)
It's such a brainless game that all I need to do is just Tap Tap Tap Tap.
And the coins will fall down from the top pushing the rest of the coins to my slot.
I don't even need to look at the screen when I play this game. 
It just feels great hearing the coin falls down.
Especially when a lot of coins falls down into my slot. 
It will make a sound that sounds like the cash register.


WOW, if only those coins were real. 
Start singing: "I wanna be a billionaire so frigging bad." 

No comments: