Sunday, December 12, 2010

Beauty Review: Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel


Received the Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel from The Sample Store. On the cover is Michelle Chia with the wordings "Guaranteed. Zero Blackheads in 1 step!" My blackheads are visibly seen on my nose area and it's kind of irritating especially when I take a closer look at myself in the mirror. I used to use the blackhead remover stripe to pull out the blackheads, but I stopped doing that as some beauticians and friends have advised that using those stripes would enlarged and damaged our pores causing more dirts to enter. Now after seeing that this gel can removes blackheads in just one step, I felt that there's finally one product that suits my needs.


The following are the 10 Marvelous effects that this exfoliate gel could do:

1. Rubs away deep layers of dead skin cells
2. Rubs away blackheads painlessly
3. Contracts pores for refined skin
4. Lightens dark spots, freckles & scars
5. Removes oil seeds
6. Regulates sebum secretion to prevent pimples
7. Brightens dull complexion
8. Changes dark, rough skin to smooth skin
9. Whitens skin as it gives way to new born skin
10. Enhances quick absorption of skin care products. 


The full set of Ginvera products. 

1. Exfoliate: Whitening Marvel Gel
2. Cleanse: Whitening Complete Cleanser
3. Clarify: Whitening & Refining Fluid
4. Eye: Jade Energy Rolls Dark Circles away
5. Treatment: Intensive Whitening & Spot Corrector
6. Moisturize - Day: Refreshing Brighten-up Day Cream SPF 15
7. Moisturize - Night: Renews & Hydrates for Visible Fairer Skin

I personally would like to try out the Jade Energy Rolls Dark Circles away. I wonders if it can be used for puffy eyes too? 


After a few days of receiving the sample, today I finally have time to open up the  packaging.Initially, I was quite turned off by the green and sticky gel that sure looks like the mucus of Shrek. It didn't smell that much like green tea. However, my opinion changes after I started massaging it onto my face. I started to feel the cooling effect. After one minute of massaging, I rinse off the residue, immediately, I felt my skin smoother and softer.             
The best part is my blackheads are removed together with the gel. Cool.


It's easy to use and apply. Use daily on dry face with dry fingers. First squeeze a sufficient amount and dot on forehead, cheeks, chin, nose and neck. Massage about one minute. Rinse off with water/facial cleanser after use.


This is what happened after the massage. The gel becomes like plasticine. 

If you are still curious about this product and would like to try it out, just sign up at The Sample Store, and grab the sample. It's free of charge and there's no delivery cost either. Do it fast as the campaign ends on 31st Dec 2010. 

No comments: