Thursday, July 01, 2010

Hokkaido Trip - Departure @ Changi Airport

Posing at Changi Airport. Will be taking JAL (Japan Airline) at Terminal 1. Before leaving, saw my primary school friend. It's really a small small world. She's going to some Europe country. I am glad that I have my parents and bf to accompany me to the airport. This trip will be without them and I have to relie on myself most of the time.


Onboard the Japan Airline. Quite comfy with individual tv that we can watched movies, documentaries, listen to music or playing games. I am rather satisfied with this airline.

2 comments:

Troy Richardo Mulyono said...

Wow you're going to Japan. The food is very excellente over there ! especially the salmon sushi very fresh !! you must try it lol also bring your camera. The building itself is very traditional :)

Good Luck in Japan
Troy Richardo Mulyono

ChewyJas said...

Hi Troy, yup.. have went and came back.. Agree with u, after I came back to singapore, I wouldn't eat the sashimi/salmon here.