Sunday, March 28, 2010

KTV @ Partyworld Clementi for Shiyan Bday




I know these two songs are OLD songs but just learnt from Teresa today that the two videos are actually related. I've only sang before Jay Chou's Feng and not Liu Geng Hong's Cai Hong Tian Tang, that's why I didn't know the two videos are actually the story of the same three charecters but from different point of views. The story starts from Feng followed by Cai Hong Tian Tang so must watch in that sequence.

Sang mostly songs from Hi, My Sweetheart.  Hehe. Not my usual Jay Chou's songs. Don't is the lack of exercise of lack of listening to music nowadays, my singing skills drop until cannot make it. Now I can't even reach most of the high notes. Anyway, one good news is Ciara is joining for the July trips. Can't wait to take a long long vacation! :)

2 comments:

jfook said...

I love singing K too!!

ChewyJas said...

yea ^^Y