Saturday, March 20, 2010

Real Love Works @ Fort Canning + Sushi Tei @ Holland Village


 This is the second year I went to this Real Love Works event organised by Married Central. Last year one was held at Marina Barrage. I still remembers that was also my first time going to the Marina Barrage. I really love the events organised by Married Central. The committee members must have put in alot of effort in making their events so successful. Just think about it, do you really the couples would gathered for a mass picnic if there's no freebies or goodies to attract us?


That's why they came up with the idea of providing those who are fast enough to register with a free pincic basket and I'm so lucky to be one of them. Inside the basket contains lots of yummy snacks, drinks and a couple game. It's really just what one would need at a picnic.


Not only the surprise we got when we see how complete the picnic basket was, we were equally happy when we saw the two love angels giving out roses!!! OMG, I've only received roses during the first year of dating. The subsequent years I've gotten no roses at all.


So you can see the joy on my face when I received the red rose. =D Thanks love angels!!! Even bf was happy to hold the roses for me.




No comments: