Saturday, December 12, 2009

12th driving - Change Direction + BBQ @ Clementi

My 12th driving lesson on 12.12.09. Did something called directional change which I felt is abit like doing reverse parking. When doing directional change, must look in front, turn head to look out of rear mirror and the blind spot. Sometime I will forget to change back from the reverse gear to the driving gear and thus I bang right into the kerb behind. =( Hand not co-coordinating well but I think my turning has improved quite alot! LOL. Earliest test dates has been arranged till March 2010, so there's no way I can get my license this year. Anyway I still haven't learn parking so no rush la. Was amazed when my FSC told me she gets her license within one month last time. Unbelievable. Went home to take a afternoon nap and dinner time went to bf's friend's birthday BBQ. The same spot both he and my brother held their 21st birthday previously. That must be a good spot for BBQ-ing. Heehee.




No comments: