Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Basic Theory Test


Yay, I've passed my BTT!~ Today there's a lot of Indians taking the exam. The whole exam room only 5% of the candidates are chinese. The exam very cute one, some of the questions, they will show a animated video of the cars and asked you questions like which car should give way. Most of the questions are about the signs and one on the traffic police hand sign. Checked through one round and still manage to be the second one to come out of the exam hall. It was not as tough as I thought. 3 choose 1, already there's a 33.33% of getting the correct answer. However, one can only afford to get 5 wrong answer, more than that and it's a fail. Waited outside for bro. From the door I sort of can see what his questions are. Then, I saw him end the test and the result show fail. =( Straight away, he went to booked for the next session at August. I don't like the way we cannot re-book the test the next few days and have to wait one month. Also, when I was out, I couldn't apply for the PDL (provisional driving licence) because they only open during office hour. Ah. Meaning I have to purposely took leave and went down to that place again. Really regret not taking it during school days. I supposed I had more free time then. Friday is bf's turn to take the BTT. Good luck.

No comments: