Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Major changes + Shopping

Early in the morning at about 7.30am I was awaken by two smses. One of which was my fsc reporting to me. Wahaha. She told me she was out of the house by 7am everyday when I commented on how early she was. Haha. How can she survive that?! LOL. 7am I'm still sleeping. Another is my friend who asked me to email her a sample of resignation letter. I sent my friend the resignation letter when I've reached the office.

........................................................

About mid-morning, I went over to my other agency to look for the other admin staff. I was shocked to hear the news that she had left the company. Monday, she told me to help her to submit one case just in case she never come on tuesday. So I never suspect anything at all on tuesday when she didn't come to work. Today, I wanted to ask her for a favour so I went over and asked her colleague why she isn't back to work yet. That's when I get the shocking news that she had left the company for good. She didn't informed anybody! No sign that she's resigning too. She just left her staff pass and work things on the boss table! How nice huh? No need to do any handover and now I have to sort of "takeover" her work. I think she's encountering some personal problem at home, but she didn't reveal to anyone. If she didn't reveal to anyone, how would anyone be able to help her? Complained to bf about this and guess what? His company, also encounter the same. A gal also just put the pass on the boss table and left for good! Why people nowadays so smart and daring ah?! Anyway, upon knowing her resignation, I straight away think of my friend who keeps saying want to resign and asked around for lobangs. Informed her that my side looking for admin, this one sms leads to many many smses asking about the pay, job scope, people there nice? I say nice. She asked back nice is pretty or character nice? *faints* You think you go out look for job, the interviewer will say people nice or not meh? I may be able to get along with them but how would I know you can get along with them or not? So I just sms her the recruitment officer's email address to sort of express my intention of "take it or leave it". At last, she said, "hey gal, im really thinking to leave or stay... v trouble. At home wan go.. At wk still think tahan till may see how.. but aft all im not staying here too long.." HUH!!!! 7.30am so sure want to resign also you. Asked so much question like interested also you. Now say want to stay also you. **double faints** Nothing to say. I'm not so patient to help you analyse your situation. Don't wait till the position is filled up then complain and asked again for help.

..........................................................

Early-afternoon, one FSC complained to me about some issues she cannot tolerate. Another staff complained to me about some small issues that she cannot tolerate too. I don't even have a chance to complain and since when I become their confident I also don't know.

........................................................

Mid-afternoon, we have a staff meeting to discuss about job scopes. From 4.30pm talked until 6.30pm. **triple faints** During the meeting, still receive lots of phone calls. The "best" thing is I've now even got enquires from the agency I'm not in charge of. Wah.

...........................................................

After work, finally time to unwind. Felt that today went through a lot of drama so I went shopping and felt 50% better. Now blogging it all out, I felt even better already. So by tomorrow, I will forget all those complaints, gossips etc etc.

Bought this @ SASA for her bday presents.


YAY! I've gotten my portable HK Radio!!! Happy~ Lucky bf say go Pasam Malam to see see and really we found it.

My dress for this coming sat.

.......................................................

No comments: