Thursday, May 08, 2008

Orchard



Was chatting on MSN with Ruby today. She is currently my main source of FEO current affairs. From her, I learn't that another of my ex-team member has left. I think the next time when I went back, I wouldn't know who to visit anymore. Seriously, there's no place like FEO. I kinda of missed the free Yeo's drinks, the free shopping vouchers etc etc. Have encountered and seen many different kind of people over there also. The backstabbers, the act-blur one, the work-until-there's-no-tomorrow, the grumpy, the mood-changes-like weather queen etc etc. So many, I think I will still remember until the day I become grandma.


It's BF's off day today so I suggested to go shopping. However I OT again. Sigh. 7pm+ off work. Took bus 14. Wanted to go Bugis, but too late, already 8pm, so stop at Orchard - Lucky Plaza, went to eat dinner, and finished dinner at 9pm and every shops was closing so went home. What a wasted trip. One thing I really dislike about my working place is the location. SIBEH SIAN one la. Go where also not convienient, not much entertainment around, go buy food also need to walk a distance. Sigh. Best is no OT and can leave on the dot.

The cute My Melody HP Holder is given to me by J-colleague. It was a token of appreciation that I helped to feed the fishes during her China trip. Hehe.


Here are some photos of the day:



No comments: