Friday, May 09, 2008

TGIF

Bf's handphone spoil, no more sounds coming out from it, so I gave him my old Nokia 6021 after much persuation and pushing around. This morning received all his draft SMSes (precious) and asked me to send back to him. After he changed to using my old phone, all his sms become full of SMILEY. He said that he can't type two dots (..) and more as they will automatically change to smiley :). Asked him to type dots and leave a space in between (. . . . . . ) he don't want. His comment on that phone, "Hard to use and very lag. Cannot make long long de dot. Press two times become face :)" Haha.


BF is really funny. I think of him sometime I want to laugh. He called me today after his dental appointment and told me that the dentist changed his black fillings to white one. After removing the old fillings then he realised that there's such a big hole there. I asked if he ate lots of sweets when young and he say yah. This emoticon represent him before the dental. No wonder he always uses it. LOL. Nowadays, he like to make another type of face. Eyes closed and squeeze together with the tongue sticking out de just like this -->

Work. Today is also another busy day. Morning quite peaceful. No phone calls suprisingly. Afternoon start and my workload start increasing too. Submit cases, key cases, scan cases, email cases. Attend to those queries, check app forms, see where miss out what. Never ending. I was the last to leave office yet again. *Sob. Some comments from them was that I look very "Guai". LOL. Then, some of them also encourage me today, saying I did a great job, well done, keep it up. It's all these little compliments that make me carry on.

No comments: