Saturday, March 01, 2008

Last day at FEO

My last day at FEO. Today is also the last day of 2 of my friends at A/R department. Many friends from my team wasn't here today so have to be their "buddy". Lucky, manager wasn't here today too. I still couldn't clear my work. Felt abit bad that I will leave behind a lot of backlog for the remaining surviving friends. Sigh. Was trying my best to start year end when suddenly received a news to do some BAC thing. In the end never touch any year ends at all. Sian. Already cannot clear liao still do this do that. How to do? Anyway, for lunch today, I went to MOE to eat. This MOE is Ministry of Environment not Ministry of Education. I got them mixed up. What a joke. Luckily last day liao still got a chance to eat there. My 1+ year working at FEO, today my last day is also the first day I tried the food there. After work, when everyone has left, I still went over to A/R side, handover the payroll company to Rena and Ben. Their side is more happening and crowded. Took more photos with them than with my own team people. LOL. When I went back to my seat, I tried to fwd some nice email that I have accumulate during my period here and also sent my farewell message to the friends I've made. Wishing them all the best. I wonder when will we meet again next time. The friends I've made there are really nice. My lunch group. My team mates. Etc Etc

See my workplace. Pic taken during my last day. Messy Messy! OoPs.


No comments: