Tuesday, November 03, 2015

[MOVIE] Preview Screening of MISS YOU ALREADY

When life falls apart, friends keep it together


Thanks Jessie for bringing me to the preview screening of Miss You Already. I must say it's been a while since I've watched such a good movie. This movie is good, solid good, be it the story line or the acting charisma between the two main characters.

Movie started with a scene of Jess (Drew Barrymore) struggling in pain to give birth at a hospital ward. She requested the nurse to call somebody called Milly (Toni Collette). We were then brought to a flashback which shows how Milly and Jess met during their elementary school days and how they experience many of their "first times" in life together.

The movie later developed into their adult stage and both were happily married. That is until Jess struggles to conceive and Milly receiving the bad news that she has breast cancer. All these struggles put their friendship to a test.

I love how this movie makes me think about my relationships in life and how reinforce on my belief that life should be lived to the fullest everyday. The chemistry between Milly and Jess is so good, it's the type of friendship we could relate to, parties, random road trip with bestie, etc. This movie brings me to an emotional roller-coaster, you will find yourself laughing and crying at the same time but just enjoy it.


Rating: 5/5



And Christmas is coming! Festive mood everywhere.

XOXO

No comments: