Saturday, September 26, 2015

[PERSONAL] Mid-Autumn Festival Celebration + KTV


My Mid-Autumn Festival this year turned out to be a very fun and memorable one. Upon knowing that I have this mid-autumn outing with my friends, my mum decided she wants to come along as well. Look at how happy she is, she must have remembered some good old memories of playing with paper lanterns. 


We gathered at Labrador Nature Reserve which was a good location as it's not too crowded and is quite easily accessible for everyone with the circle line. Thanks RKM for organizing this outing otherwise I would probably be staying at home.


The paper lanterns I brought along. Took a while to set up but it's really pretty. 


Really enjoyed the happy gathering with my mum, Jessie, Meryl, Joanne, not forgetting Kelvin (Jess's Beau) who ensures our lanterns stay lighted throughout and brought us in. Didn't even know he burnt his finger until I read Jess's post. Ouch. Thank you so much.


Mid-Autumn Festival completed with moon cake tasting. Jessie brought hers from RT Pastry House in Malaysia while I brought one which I randomly receive today.


Full moon tonight! Moon gazing time. After which, we walked back to the carpark in this very dark trail with our lighted lanterns.


RKM brought all of us to a nearby restaurant called Sum Kee located at Yeo's Building. We all agreed that we have a feeling as if we were not in Singapore because of the decorations and setting there.


We had Ultraman Chicken, Wa Wa Steamed Tofu, Sambal KangKong and Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs. I love the Wa Wa Tofu and Sweet and Sour Pork the most. The Kang Kong is a bit too salty and the Ultramna Chicken is called Ultraman cause it's salted egg and salted egg in Chinese is 鹹蛋。


Happy faces when the food arrives. Appreciate the treat from Kelvin.


The night is still young for us so we continue the night by going to KTV at PartyWorld, Clementi. It's about 10pm when we've reached and my mum have went back home to rest already as she's feeling tired.


Thanks Meryl/Jessie for the photo. We were lucky to get student price and even an extension of 30 minutes but that is not even enough for us! When the time reached we still have 4 pages of songs unsang! Goodness. I think we have to resort to singing on our singing app in our phones. Haha. Had a really great day. Love my friends who are so fun and spontaneous.

XOXO

No comments: